Beau likes to show us how flexible he is! He can totally put his feet in his mouth!
My "go to" meal for lunch is pasta because it is so fast and easy to prepare. Beau loves marinara sauce!
Unfortunately, it takes longer to clean up our pasta lunch than it does to prepare.
The mess is worth it to see that adorable smile!
One thing we love about our neighborhood is that there is a wonderful playground.
Beau is learning how to play in the sand!
I think he is going to love the beach this summer!
Look, mom! I'm driving!
Beau loves looking for rocks!
Beau is never too far from his beloved pillows! They were our couch pillows, but Beau attached to them as his "lovie" when he came home. He has definitely left his mark on the pillows...chewed corners and all!
And just keeping it real...this is Beau's mad face! He is a normal 22 month old boy, so we have plenty of smiles and plenty of tears too! I think this little mini melt-down was because I gave him water instead of orange juice in his sippy cup. Oh sweet boy.
He is so cute!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteBeau's mad face is adorable! LOL!
ReplyDelete