Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Date Night

Raleigh and I spent the weekend in Nashville and enjoyed a date night to the movies Saturday night.  It was our first date since Beau came home and it was fun to go out as a couple.  We put Beau to bed before we left and my parents "babysat" the monitor while we were away.  

Here we are getting ready to leave for our date!  We went to a 9:00pm movie, and I am usually going to bed at that time. LOL! Luckily, I stayed awake for the whole movie!  

We also took a walk down memory lane and took a few pictures in front of the chapel where we got married.  We will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary this month!  Yay! 





your photo name

1 comment :

  1. Yay for date night! I love the photos! Happy (early) anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished