Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Favorite Song

As I mentioned before, we had a wonderful party at my parents' house Friday night. I heard Matt Wertz perform a song that is my new favorite. He said that the song is now being performed at lots of weddings to describe the marriage of a husband and wife, but he originally wrote the song as a love song from the Lord to him. I think it is a beautiful song that describes the Lord's love for His children.



I Will Not Take My Love Away
lyrics by Matt Wertz

I will not take my love away
When praises cease and seasons change
While the world turns the other way
I will not take my love away

I will not leave you all alone
When striving leads you far from home
And there's no yield for what you've sown
I will not leave you all alone

I will give you what you need
In plenty or in poverty
Forever, always, look to me
And I will give you what you need

I will not take my love away
your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished