Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What I'm Reading

Raleigh has started a little tradition to buy me a few new books for my birthday each year.  If you know me, you know I love a good tradition! :)

This year I opened four new books.  In no particular order, here is my current reading list.

Bloom  by Kelle Hampton




Radical Together by David Platt





















7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen Hatmaker





















Father Fiction by Donald Miller





















I also got an Am*zon gift card from Raleigh's parents, and I have ordered 2 other books.


Spirit-Led Parenting by Megan Tiez and Laura Oyer





















Love Does by Bob Goff




So, what are you reading?
your photo name

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Bridgette, I'm also reading Seven. I think it's great in theory but am struggling at times to get through the "banter". Does that make sense? LOVE< LOVE Jen Hatmaker and her blog but in book form I get easily distracted when she is jumping around.
    I loved "Radical" (have not read the Together version). I've been wanting to read "Bloom" b, and I think I will check out the Spirit led Parenting one also! Sounds like we have similiar book tastes! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished