Monday, July 9, 2012

Fun Day with Friends

Today we enjoyed a fun day with our friends Shea and Blair.  Shea and I met over 4 years ago when I started teaching in Atlanta and we became fast friends.  She and her niece Blair joined us at the pool this morning.

 Blair and Beau were checking each other out as they got their sunscreen on.  Blair is about 6 months younger than Beau, but they had a lot of fun together.  



 Beau shared his cheez-its with Blair and she shared her tea set.  

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures at the pool.   

 We ended our fun play date with lunch at chick-fil-a.  



 I think Beau was flirting with Blair and then he got embarrassed because I caught him!  LOL! 




 Thanks Shea and Blair for a fun morning! 


 After Beau's nap, we got out the play-doh! 



 Then we did a little coloring! 


 Beau is still trying to figure out if he is left-handed or right-handed.  First he colored with his left hand.


And then he switched to his right.  :) 
your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished