Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Zoo!

Today was Beau's first trip to the zoo! We had so much fun with Isaac and Oliver!


Getting a picture of all three boys looking at the camera was not easy! 
















The turtles were having fun.






your photo name

4 comments :

  1. Cute pictures! I need to upload mine and share them. I love Beau's expressions--he is too cute. It was so fun to see you all. I was cracking up at the turtle photo ... totally forgot to tell Tanna about that. HAHAHAHA (so weird) Anyway ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three of my favorite kiddos (and moms) together! I love it! Sigh....and I might be a tad bit jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet photos! Looks like everyone had a great time :) (especially the turtles, HA!)
    And I adore the pic to the right of Beau at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos of the 3 gorgeous boys. You are all lucky to live so close:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished