Several months ago I found a diaper bag online that I really loved. It is the Studio Tote made by Skip Hop. Unfortunately, it was always sold out in Atlanta and I didn't want to order it and have to pay shipping.
Over the weekend we were in Nashville to celebrate my mom's birthday, and I found the diaper bag at Pickles and Ice Cream! I was so excited and so I just had to buy it!!
It is sitting in the nursery just waiting to be filled up with diapers, bottles, cherrios, and toys!
I think we are #4 with our agency in terms of waiting for our referral. I'm pretty sure there is one family waiting from 2008 and 3 families waiting from 2009. We are one of the 2009 families and we know that the other two couples have home study dates shortly before ours. Our friends Ben and Dana have been waiting since June 26, 2009. Blake and Drew have been waiting since July 1, 2009 and our home study approval date is July 30, 2009.
Great bag! We have several Skip Hop items and love them all. How exciting to being that much closer to filling that diaper bag! Hoping your friends and YOU get your referrals soon.
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome that you found the diaper bag you wanted!! It's so cute! I'm going to write you about the waiting families...
ReplyDelete