Saturday, October 16, 2010

Strollers


Last night after a yummy Mexican dinner (Friday night tradition) we went to look at strollers. We actually looked at strollers last weekend too at a new store in Alpharetta called Buy Buy Baby. It was basically the same concept as Babies R Us and had a nice selection of strollers. Tonight we went to Babies R Us just to see if they had anything different. For some reason I had in my mind that I really wanted to "test drive" a Jeep stroller. My first car was a Jeep Cherokee and I LOVED that car! Raleigh has a Jeep Wrangler, so we thought we might like the Jeep stroller. Unfortunately the ones we tried last night felt really bumpy when pushed on the smooth linoleum floor. I can only imagine that our little treasure would get bumped around a lot! So...no Jeep stroller for us! :)


Then we went on to the more expensive strollers like Phil and Teds and Bob strollers. They did have a great turn radius and easily collapsed.


We are not ready to actually purchase a stroller yet, since we don't know exactly how old our child will be (or if we might be the proud parents of twins) but it is fun to start looking to narrow down what we like.
your photo name

3 comments :

  1. Hi Bridgette, I had to say "Hi" and add our prayers for your adoption process! I found you through Karen's site. My wife, our bio son (16 year old special needs) and I adopted our daughter (Linnae) from Korea in 06 while living in California. We are now in GA (West Cobb area)and looking forward to, hopefully, meeting Karen, Tanna, Kate, and Issac, tomorrow (Sun 10/17) at the Holt picnic. As for us, we've been here since 07 and love the area...

    Looking forward to hearing more about your journey!

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just have to say, the Phil and Teds is great because you can add a second seat on the back, so very easy to navigate. I run and they are both great for that. the P&T is on my christmas list !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Phil & Teds. LOVE IT. It can be a single or a double. And I have fit a newborn up to a 6 year old in it with no problem!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished