Yesterday was spent much like the day before...just playing inside at home.
It sleeted almost all day, so there was really nothing to play in yesterday.
Beau spread out all of his markers and stamps across the dining room table and spent a lot of time working there.
While the boys were napping, I went outside to investigate the weather. Ice just like this was covering our driveway. I cracked this piece off to bring in and show Raleigh.
A snowy day isn't complete without popcorn and a Thomas the Tain movie!
Brothers are born to wrestle! Beau loves wrestling Palmer!
When we woke up today, snow had fallen through the night and it was so pretty!
Palmer explored his first snowball.
We headed to our backyard to check out the snow!
A little bit later, we we went out front in the sunshine and played in the snow.
Our sweet neighbors were really nice to bring Beau over some snow boots that her boys had outgrown.
I told Raleigh that next year we will buy snow boots and gloves for both boys...and probably won't get snow.
Check out our teeny tiny snowman.
We are so thankful that we never lost power. The temperature is supposed to get up to 50 degrees tomorrow, so I'm sure the snow will melt. We've enjoyed the snowy days but hope to have some warmer weather soon!
{Snowy Days 2-12-14 & 2-13-14)























No comments :
Post a Comment