Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snowy Days {Part 1}

Today we had part one of a winter weather system coming through Atlanta.  

It snowed most of the morning and afternoon, although it didn't accumulate all that much.  It was still so pretty to watch though! 


We enjoyed the snowy day by just having a slow day at home.  


Playing in the the Tupperware is fun for all ages! 

Beau is not always in the mood for arts and crafts, so when he is, I take full advantage of it!  When he agreed to do a project, I busted out the glue and tissue paper before he could change his mind. :)  

You can take the girl out of the classroom, but you can't take the teacher out of the girl...or something like that.  

We did a little painting with watercolors while Palmer took a nap. 

 Beau is very focused when he works. 

Tonight the winter weather is supposed to turn to ice which could cause power outages.  We will have to wait and see.  Whatever happens we are all together and have food in the house.  I learned from my parents that you can honestly get through all things in life as long as you have each other.  Also, I've always been somewhat of a homebody so I'm not too quick to go stir crazy.  I know we will be ready for the warm and sunny weather this weekend, but for now we will just enjoy being home together and wait and see what the weather brings!

{Snowy Day 2-11-14}

your photo name

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished