I love watching Beau's little personality develop! Here are some snapshots of his all boy side and his sensitive side.
Last week we were exploring our playground and Beau discovered some rocks. He had fun collecting them in his water bottle.
Looking around for treasures!
Hmm, what else can I collect in this bottle?!
At the far end of the playground there is a baseball field and Beau loved walking around on the red Georgia clay!
This little guy has an "all boy" side that loves rocks and dirt and exploring!
And now for a look at his softer side. A few mornings ago I glanced up to find Beau reading to his puppy. Bless his little heart!
He loves this page of Goodnight Gorilla! All of the zoo animals that snuck into bed are saying goodnight!
He loves to give his puppy a kiss on the nose!
Hmm, what should we read next?
We love you so much Beau!








So sweet! I love the soft side and the rock/dirt loving sides to little boys!
ReplyDelete