
Ok, here it goes:
1. My favorite Bible verse is Zephaniah 3:17.
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
2. I love aprons!! I think they are sweet and sassy and feminine! Each year at Christmas Raleigh always gives me a new apron to add to my collection.
3. I love Beyonce!! I love to put in her concert DVDs when I'm cleaning! I pretend like I'm a back-up dancer as I sweep and dust!
4. Parenthood (even though it has only been 5 months) has reminded me to never say never. Here are 2 of many examples.
Before Beau, I said I would never take a child somewhere without socks and shoes. Well, Beau takes his shoes off e.v.e.r.y. time he gets in the car seat, so occasionally I might have taken him into Publix without his socks or shoes! gasp! : ) Oh, and I said I would NEVER allow my kids to play in those play areas in the mall. I can only imagine the number of germs!! I haven't let Beau go yet, but I have considered it! I mean, he loves to climb! He would love it! Germs make you tough, right??
5. I took my first trip to the beach when I was 6 weeks old. Many years worth of memories have been made at the beach. I love the beach and it is a place where I can totally relax and take in the beauty of God's creation. The beach is extra special now, because I received Beau's travel call while I was walking on the beach.
6. I consider myself pretty organized, but keeping digital picture files organized makes me feel totally overwhelmed. I try to keep them organized by month, but I never go back and delete blurry pictures, duplicates, etc. Maybe 2012 is my year to get a handle on picture organization!
7. I don't like driving. I know it's weird, but I don't. If Raleigh and I are together, you will never see me driving!! My parents had to make me get me learner's permit and driver's license. Living in Atlanta has definitely stretched me in this regard. I do drive places everyday of course, I just prefer to have someone else drive when possible. :)
I love that verse too :-)
ReplyDeleteSo funny with the never say never..it's so true! I had no idea You didn't like to drive! I do prefer Ben to drive if we are going some where together. I will have to keep aprons in mind for the future..I've seen some really cute ones!!
ReplyDelete