We couldn't be more proud of sweet Beau!! He still chooses crawling as his primary mode of getting around, but we know it won't be long before he is walking around all the time!
One thing we have learned, Beau has his own personality and his own likes and dislikes and he will choose to do things on his timeline. :) While I think he has had the balance, coordination, and muscle tone to walk for a while now, he just hadn't made his mind up that he was ready.
So at 18 1/2 months old...Beau is learning to walk!! We will always be his biggest cheerleaders in life and celebrate each milestone when he is ready!!
I had a 17 month old walker. You are a wonderful momma to let him go at his own pace and cheer him along! He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYAY, way to go Beau!!! Better get ready to chase after him, I bet he will really be on the move now!
ReplyDeleteaw he is so cute! :-) good job buddy!
ReplyDelete