Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so blessed and thankful this Thanksgiving morning! Here is very small sampling of the things I am thankful for this year...

-Wonderful parents that model each day how a Godly marriage should look...in times of sickness and in health. They really celebrate each day! I love you mom and dad!!

-Excellent health care in Nashville for my dad as he fights lupus and cancer!

-Dr. Shih, my dad's oncologist.

-My siblings Angie and Johnny who love sweet Beau so much! And Raleigh's siblings Beth, Brandon, and Isaac who also think Beau is pretty cool!! :) We are thankful for all of you!

-Raleigh! Thank you for loving me so well!!

-Beau!! I have dreamt of having Beau home for Thanksgiving, and that day is finally here!!! Praise God!!! He is the perfect fit for our family! I pray that God will take hold of his heart at an early age and direct his strong little personality to be used for God's glory!
your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished