We hope that Beau got to experience his tol in Korea for his birthday! I know that some families have received pictures from the foster family of this special day.
While Beau was celebrating in Korea, Raleigh and I celebrated here! I baked a sour cream pound cake this morning. Unfortunately it stuck in the pan just a little, but it still tastes good!!
We also took a trip to Toys R Us to buy Beau his birthday present. We went with the intent of buying a wagon, but I just couldn't decide which one was right. We decided to wait on the wagon until Beau is home and we have a better idea of his size and mobility. Then we can choose the one that is just right for him!
We decided on a set of blocks and one can of Play-Doh. We also chose a funny card...well actually Raleigh chose the card. It has a whooppee cushion inside! Boy humor is so different than girl humor! Ha Ha!
The plates and napkins we chose are pirates! Every little boy needs at least one pirate party!
Happy First Birthday Beau! We love you to Korea and back!
Happy Birthday Beau!! You are sooo very loved! We can not wait to meet you and hope you had a wonderful first birthday!!
ReplyDelete