I have several lengthier posts in the works, but I seem to only have a minute at at time to sit down and write.
I don't want to forget a few sweet things from today.
Beau likes to give names to his Little People as he is playing with them. The names change from day to day. Today he played farm with his Little People and named the farmers Ham, Shem, and Japheth. {For the last several months, Beau has been really interested in learning about Noah}.
One of Beau's bedtime stories tonight ended by asking him to list a few things he was thankful for. Here is his list:
toys
books
trains
food
As I was finishing tucking Beau in for the night, he told me to make sure I pack a napkin in his lunch box when he starts school, in case he needs to wipe his hands. Sweet boy. Of course. I promise I will always pack you a napkin.
No comments :
Post a Comment