Thursday, April 23, 2015

Palmer {at 2}

Earlier this week we headed to the doctor for Palmer's 2 year well check-up.  

Beau had the option to stay home, but he chose to go.  This was being a very BRAVE big brother.  If you know Beau, you know that he and doctors don't mix well.  The funny thing is, if the appointment is not for him, he is fine.  


 Sweet busy bee Palmer explored every inch of the room.


Palmer wasn't due any shots this time, but he did have a finger prick to check iron levels.  When it was time for the check, we went to the lab.  I had no idea there was a lab because any time Beau has ever needed anything, it's a whole thing and they bring the lab to us. 

Palmer at 2
height: 33 3/4 inches
weight: 24 1/4 lbs

Just for fun, Beau's weight at 24 months was 23 pounds and his height was 32.7 inches.


At 2 years old, Palmer is just a fills our home with so much joy! He has so much contagious energy.  He wakes up ready to roll!

Palmer loves sunglasses, hats, watches, socks, etc.  He is wearing size 2 clothes and size 6 shoes.

He loves all fruit and I would say he's a good eater.  Once he has finished eating a meal, he is somewhat adamant that he is ready to get down from the table, but we are working on that.  Just his age a stage.

He loves doing anything that Beau is doing.  I'm sure I've let him do some things earlier than Beau, simply because it is easier to just let them do some things together.  He loves playing outside and taking walks.  He definitely still has Raleigh's skin tone, so I have to be more careful about remembering sunscreen with him.  

Palmer loves to talk and he talks often and loudly.  He has limitless words that he uses from morning until night. 

When he wakes up, he asks for daddy, Beau and Rhodes every morning.  

Palmer brings so much delight into our home and I love seeing the world through his eyes! 

Can't wait to see all that "2" brings! 





















                    Palmer at 2!                                                                                          Raleigh at 2! 
your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished