Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Rhodes {at 3 Months}

Sweet little Rhodes is such a joy in our home! Who knew adding another precious boy to the family could be so wonderful!  We are beyond thankful for this beautiful son! Most days I wake up in amazement and gratitude that God saw fit to bless us with three sons! Praying I give the boys the same daily grace that I am so quick to receive.  

Rhodes is an awesome little bro and his big brothers love him so very much! Rhodes always has a quick smile and is ready to play! 

He learned to roll from tummy to back at 3 months old, but hasn't quite rolled from back to tummy.  

He is still nursing every 2-3 hours during the day and waking up to eat once at night.  

He is wearing 3-6 months clothes or 6 months and size 2 diapers.  His diapers are quite small now, so we will be buying size 3s once we finish our current box.  

We love you, Rhodes! 








your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished