Do you see how the bottom limbs look a bit droopy? Well I had the gentleman that helped us trim all of those off. Once we got it home, we realized there was quite a bit of exposed trunk. Raleigh is somewhat particular about his Christmas tree selection, so I will let him be in charge of how much gets pruned next year. ;)
Palmer was along for the ride and enjoyed hanging out in the buggy.
Big brother Beau was a big helper.
And we are ready to head home!
Raleigh drilled a few holes in the bottom of the tree.
And then it was time to bring it inside.
Palmer's first Christmas tree
You can see in this picture how the long the trunk was! oops!
One day we had a little water spill, so we had to do some clean up under the tree. Palmer enjoyed the roll of paper towels.
I can't seem to find a picture of the tree skirt, so you will just have to imagine it. :)
























No comments :
Post a Comment