Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Shoelaces, Strings, and a Puppy

Palmer seems to have a thing right now for shoestrings.  He especially loves the ties on Raleigh's house shoes, but I haven't gotten a picture of it.

This morning, I was getting the boys packed up to head to Beau's speech class, and I found this....


He rolled himself right over to my tennis shoes! Ha! 

Well, fast forward to speech class.  Palmer and I were in the waiting area. (which is a HUGE PRAISE that Beau stays in speech without me)  There are lots of toys in the waiting area for all different ages, and Palmer found this..


and he loved it! We played with it for about 30 minutes! He would play with the string and he would stay engaged when I pulled it around and he watched the puppy "walk." 

Once we got home, I immediately searched online to buy this because I thought it would be a perfect Christmas present for Palmer.  However, it looks like Playskool no longer makes it.  Bummer! 

I did find this though.... 

It is made by Fisher Price and seems really similar.  I think this just might be under the tree for Palmer's first Christmas! 

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished