Thursday, August 1, 2013

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things

I love when other bloggers share their favorite things. Sometimes I learn about a new product I haven't tried. Here are some things I'm loving right now!
MAC Studio Fix pressed powder
I love this stuff! I have been using it since college and it never disappoints.

NARS ** blush
The color has a bit of a naughty name, but if you are familiar with NARS, I'm sure you know the one.  It is the perfect blend of peach and pink.  It has a little shimmer, without being too glittery.  It works well in all seasons, with or without a tan.  



Shout Advanced
With three boys in the house, we use a lot of stain remover.  This seems to work really well.  When the stains seem really nasty, I soak it in this Shout and add a scoop of Oxy Clean directly to the item and make a little paste.  Stains, stains, go away! 


Aden and Anais swaddling blankets
These are amazing! I absolutely love them and will recommend them to any expectant mom or adoptive mom of a baby.  They are so soft and thin.  Great for summer.  We use them nightly to swaddle Palmer.  Additionally, I've used them as a stroller cover, sun shade, tummy time mat, nursing cover, etc.  They are definitely worth the money, in my opinion.

Gap Colored Skinny Jeans
I LOVE these jeans for Beau! They are awesome because they have an adjustable (hidden) waist.  Beau's waist is really small...like 12 month clothes still fit him in the waist.  Last Fall/Winter he wore 12-18 month Gap pants.  I need to try them on and see if they still fit, but I'm thinking that just maybe he will have moved on up to the 18-24 month size.  



Magna-Tiles
Before becoming a mom, I was a kindergarten teacher.  My students (both boys and girls) loved creating geometric shapes with these magnetic tiles.  Beau recently received a set for his birthday and he loves exploring with them.  I love this toy because it encourages creativity and problem-solving.  Another benefit is that it engages kiddos at various ages...toddlers to elementary school kids can all enjoy this toy.  We definitely plan to add to Beau's collection.  They are a bit expensive, but very durable.  


Lysol wipes 
I know these are not environmentally friendly, but I sure do love them!  
your photo name

1 comment :

  1. Recommendations from other people are one of my most favorite thing in the world! :) I don't have time to try a bunch of different products to see what I like best. Thank you for this! I may steal this idea and do a favorite things on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished