We had great seats! We were not on the floor, but in the first level up. You really could see the stage well. It was fun seeing what everyone was wearing to the concert! LOL! Imagine lots of short skirts paired with cowboy boots and you are on the right track. And there were tons of elementary school aged girls that knew every word to every song!
Growing up in Nashville I feel like I went to a lot of concerts, especially in high school. There was always some type of concert to look forward to. Since living in Birmingham and now Atlanta, we really have not been to many concerts so it was fun to get out and enjoy some music. Obviously Carrie Underwood is not necessarily Raleigh's favorite musician but he knows I love her so he gave me the tickets for our anniversary earlier this year. Funny story....there is a huge advertisement for ZZ Top on the tickets, so when I first opened them up I thought he gave me ZZ Top tickets. Which I thought was strange. LOL! Thankfully they were Carrie Underwood tickets instead!
Oh and Brad Paisley made an appearance too! He came out to sing "Remind Me" with Carrie. I love Brad Paisley but I love him even more because his wife was in one of my favorite movies, Father of the Bride.
I didn't take my camera in and I couldn't get a good picture of the Carrie on stage, so I will just show you this picture instead.
My cousin Sarah (on left) ran into Carrie at Whole Foods a few weeks ago! Apparently she was really nice!
And she hires believers to be in her band. Isn't that cool that she surrounds herself with other musicians who love the Lord? Her bass player and musical director is my parents' neighbor and he is always really nice. And his wife Ivey makes delicious cupcakes if you are ever in Nashville!
Thanks Raleigh for a fun night and thanks Nana and Pipi for watching Beau so that we could enjoy the concert!

No comments :
Post a Comment