Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Let's Play!

I had heard of a few indoor play areas in Nashville, so we decided to check one out today!  It was a fun outing and I think Beau had a great time!



 I thought this area was pretty neat for imaginative play.  There was a car garage, grocery store, post office and a few other areas.  

 We did not venture into the art area, but it would be fun for older kids.  I let Beau paint and such at home, but I don't think I'm brave enough to let him do it out at a place like this.  

 This was the "treehouse" in the middle of the room.  


 There were lots of areas to climb and explore.


 Beau liked the ball pit but there was a spirited girl that kept throwing balls at his face, so we didn't stay in there too long.










Beau ended the afternoon with a little shopping! 

your photo name

1 comment :

  1. "Spirited girl" is such a nice way of putting it! LOL! Poor Beau!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished