I am sorry I have to cover some of Beau's foster mother's face. She is beautiful and we are so very thankful for how well she loved Beau for 10 months, but I cannot show her face for privacy reasons.

Isn't the tol table lovely?! The hydrangeas are so pretty!

Beau looks so handsome in his hanbok! We received this hanbok from his foster mom, so we will be sure to have him wear it again on his 2nd birthday!

How awesome are these photos!! =) The decorations that the agency put up are quite elegant and simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing these!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you have these...what a blessing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely Tol-bok! And a very handsome hanbok, that will look great for the Sol-Nal and his next birthday too!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! Beau looks so cute in his hanbok!! I can't wait to see Oliver's pictures. :)
ReplyDelete