Monday, October 24, 2011

An Apple A Day

Yesterday Beau and I went grocery shopping together. I looked away from him for a moment to get an item off the shelf. While doing so, Beau turned around and got an apple out of our shopping cart.

Before I knew it, he was eating the apple!! :)

We have tried to feed Beau apples in the past, but I've always peeled them and cut it up into very small bites. He never seemed to care for it. He likes a lot of other fruits, so I really hadn't tried any more apples in a while.

Raleigh does take an apple everyday to work, but obviously Beau doesn't see him eat it since Raleigh is at work.

Beau was so delighted with the apple. He was a happy camper just chomping away as we shopped. (I know the apple should have been washed, but I don't get uptight about the little things in life! Life is way too short to worry about one unwashed apple!)

Beau was so good at holding and eating the apple, that I think this may have been how he ate apples in Korea.

I'm glad to know that he actually does like apples, as long as he is allowed to hold the whole thing and take little bites at a time! I did supervise him carefully to make sure he didn't choke on the peeling or a big bite.

Enjoy the pictures of Beau eating the apple!










your photo name

3 comments :

  1. Max does the same thing with an apple. He loves it! We got a short video of him sharing an apple with his foster father...he was about 10 months old...it explained a lot! Beau looks cute eating it...maks him look so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...that is sooo adorable!! The apple looks so big compared to his little hands!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity2:22 PM

    So, so cute!! (BTW, I love your blog's new look!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished