Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beau's First Trip to Nashville

Last weekend Beau was able to take his first trip to Nashville to visit my parents! We had a wonderful time and Beau had lots of fun!
Saturday morning we attended a fun baby shower for my friend Jessica. Her son, Tripp, is due in October. Jessica and I met in 2nd grade and have been friends ever since. Although we don't talk as often as we used to, it is one of those friendships where we can pick up the phone and call each other at any point, and it is like no time has passed!
Beau was the only baby at the shower and he really charmed the ladies! Unfortunately I don't have a picture with Jessica to post. Beau was causing a little wardrobe malfunction with the top of my dress in all of the pictures I took with Jessica. Ha! Ha!

Saturday afternoon we went to Sweet CeCe's in Downtown Franklin for some yogurt!
Beau loved the chocolate yogurt!
If you ever get a chance to go to Nashville, you should definitely make time to visit Downtown Franklin. There are tons of fun shops and neat places to eat!
Beau was actually happy in this picture, but the sun is in his eyes. I will have to get him a little hat! :)
Saturday night we went to the pool in my parent's neighborhood. This was Beau's first time in a pool since he has been home. I'm not sure if he ever went to a pool while he lived in Korea.
He was a little nervous at first, but pretty soon he started splashing his hands in the water!
He is enjoying it a little more!
Splash! This is fun!
He left with a smile, so I would say that his first pool adventure was a success!
your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished