When Raleigh and I started our adoption process, we agreed that we would not purchase any furniture for the nursery until we had our referral. Well, that was when we had been told our wait would be 12 months from HSTK (home study to Korea) to referral. Sunday, January 30 will mark 18 months of waiting. So...we've changed our minds.
I found a crib and dresser/changing table that I loved and it was a great price so we decided to go ahead and make the purchase! We had to rent a truck from Home Depot. It was quite an adventure!
The dresser is still sitting downstairs in Raleigh's office because it is so heavy and I couldn't help Raleigh lift it. :)
I love it! It is beautiful. We haven't bought anything yet either :-)
ReplyDeleteHi - My name is Renee Kral and I've been reading your blog as my husband and I pray about possibly adopting from Korea. Thank you for sharing your world with us. Your blog has been very helpful and inspiratinal to me. God continue to bless you on your journey and thank you again for letting me see into your life.
ReplyDeleteI don't have a blog but feel free to e-mail reneekral@live.com if you like or I can be found on Facebook - so you can see that I'm a real person :)