We are in Colorado for Christmas this year. Yesterday we woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland. It didn't really snow, but there was ice covering all of the trees.
Merry Christmas!! Wondering where you are staying, we live in Colorado and would love to meet up if you're nearby! We don't have snow (or ice) at our house, so I'm guessing you're somewhere in the mountains!
How beautiful! I'm sure you are loving this compared to the Georgia weather we typically get. We are supposed to get snow on Saturday..we'll see! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
Bridgette- I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas season with each other. I was reintroduced to a nice family in my hometown tonight who mentioned her grandson was in Kindergarten at Smith. She spoke the nicest words about her grandson's teacher, that I had to check out a few websites to see if his first name might be among the class lists. I didn't find his name, but instead, stumbled across your blog. I have spent the last hour looking through your posts! It is amazing what you and your husband are doing for this child in Korea! I am so touched by your wonderful story (as I am every day by you in school). I hope that you and your husband have a great Christmas. I am praying for your sweet child's homecoming soon!! I look forward to hearing more about this in the coming months. Merry, merry.
I love your blog! I just found it through the AP group on Facebook. We are very excited to follow your family as you journey toward bringing home your baby. I hope you had a merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!! Wondering where you are staying, we live in Colorado and would love to meet up if you're nearby! We don't have snow (or ice) at our house, so I'm guessing you're somewhere in the mountains!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! I'm sure you are loving this compared to the Georgia weather we typically get. We are supposed to get snow on Saturday..we'll see! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and the whole Gresham gang! Hugs to you all!
ReplyDeleteBridgette- I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas season with each other. I was reintroduced to a nice family in my hometown tonight who mentioned her grandson was in Kindergarten at Smith. She spoke the nicest words about her grandson's teacher, that I had to check out a few websites to see if his first name might be among the class lists. I didn't find his name, but instead, stumbled across your blog. I have spent the last hour looking through your posts! It is amazing what you and your husband are doing for this child in Korea! I am so touched by your wonderful story (as I am every day by you in school). I hope that you and your husband have a great Christmas. I am praying for your sweet child's homecoming soon!! I look forward to hearing more about this in the coming months. Merry, merry.
ReplyDeleteEmily
I love your blog! I just found it through the AP group on Facebook. We are very excited to follow your family as you journey toward bringing home your baby. I hope you had a merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLots of ice--no snow! Better to shop in!
ReplyDelete