Saturday, August 15, 2009

To My Husband

I just want to say a special thanks to Raleigh for being sooo supportive over the last two weeks during the start of a new school year. I mean he is always great, but he was especially fantastic when I needed it most! The week before school this year was the craziest I remember and I spent many hours at school. Although the first week of school was a big success, it was very exhausting as well.

Thanks Raleigh for making dinner, cleaning the kitchen after dinner, doing laundry, packing my lunch, bringing me coffee every morning, buying my classroom rug, setting up my classroom computers, stuffing folders for my students, bringing dinner to me and my teacher friends when we were all at school really late, listening to my endless stories about school, cheering me on, and loving me when I'm at my best and my not so best.

Thank you Raleigh!
your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished