Monday, May 18, 2009

Sweet Sweet Smile!!!



Our adoption agency, Bethany Christian Services, just received referrals of 40 beautiful Chinese children. All of these children are considered "special needs" because of a disability or simply because of their age. I have fallen in love with this cute little boy. His name is Fan and he just turned 6 at the beginning of May. He is the age of the students in my class and it totally breaks my heart to know that he does not have a family to love on him and give him lots of hugs! His only disability is his slightly deformed left foot and his age. Please pray for this little boy and the other children that need a forever family.

Raleigh and I do not qualify for adoptions from China because of the age requirement. The adoptive mom and dad have to both be at least 30 to adopt from China. Raleigh is 28 and I am 26.

I know that the heart of God aches for these children. Please pray for Fan to find a forever family very soon.
your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished